TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, email@example.com.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase of any broadcast or online advertising is subject to TEGNA’s standard advertising terms and conditions, which are available here.
7 hour ago 10:51 p.m.
Trump renews Afghan war commitment
39 mins ago 5:26 a.m.
Officials: 42 injured in train crash at Philadelphia-area station
29 mins ago 5:36 a.m.
Crash kills MN woman in heavy eclipse traffic
9 hour ago 9:27 p.m.
Community mourns bicyclist hit, killed on way to volunteer
8 hour ago 10:15 p.m.
MnDOT: Hwy 169 to open ahead of schedule
7 hour ago 10:55 p.m.
Sun Country Airlines charters flight to Nebraska for solar eclipse
7 hour ago 11:13 p.m.
Edina mom competes on American Ninja Warrior
7 hour ago 11:09 p.m.
Take a look inside Nicollet Mall's remodeled Target
11 hour ago 6:55 p.m.
Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent…
11 hour ago 7:27 p.m.
Dayton joins chorus of concern over Mayo Clinic cuts
11 mins ago 5:55 a.m.
EA, Madden give video gamers a shot at NFL glory
15 hour ago 3:20 p.m.
Van drives into Dunn Bros. in St. Paul
1 hour ago 4:41 a.m.
15 hour ago 3:27 p.m.
As totality ends, Oregon's traffic nightmare begins
15 hour ago 2:44 p.m.
NTSB: Worker urged evacuation before Minnehaha blast
15 hour ago 3:28 p.m.
Historic eclipse turns day into night across the US
11 hour ago 6:58 p.m.
Hundreds take in eclipse at Science Museum
16 hour ago 2:07 p.m.
Paula Deen coming to the MN State Fair