TV Opportunities - Reach over 600,000 people in a week
- KARE 11 serves the greater Twin Cities metro. View our coverage map.
- WeatherNation, our 24-hour weather station powered by the KARE 11 weather team, Paul Douglas and 6 AMS-certified Meteorologists is a very targeted cable solution.
- Produce a high quality TV commercial at no charge
- Work with you to find the right time to reach your customers
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $7500
- For information about TV advertising with KARE11 contact Jerry Bodine, 763-797-7288, email@example.com.
Digital Display Advertising
- KARE will produce all banner ads at no charge.
- Various targeting options available, such as geography, time of day and day of week.
- Our Extended Network will get your message in front of your ideal customer across premium websites, such as comScore’s Top 250.
- Work within your budget – campaigns start for as low as $1500
KARE's Digital Marketing Services
- Search Advertising (PPC) – Google Premier Partner
- Social Media Management – Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing
- Map/Reputation Monitoring
- Lead tracking through form fills and phone calls
Thank you again for your interest in KARE 11.
Online Ad Guidelines & Sizes
You will need Adobe Reader to view
Online Credit Application:
Click here for our credit application to get started.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your purchase of any broadcast or online advertising is subject to TEGNA’s standard advertising terms and conditions, which are available here.
8 hour ago 10:22 p.m.
Gretchen Carlson speaks out for women in the workplace
7 hour ago 10:55 p.m.
Strangers intervene to save man in motorcycle accident
8 hour ago 10:23 p.m.
Video shows moment of blast at Bloomington mosque
8 hour ago 10:06 p.m.
St. Paul high schools push back start time
13 hour ago 5:37 p.m.
'KRACK' vulnerability puts nearly all WiFi devices, routers at risk
10 hour ago 8:08 p.m.
MN veteran's legal battle wins billions for other vets
9 hour ago 8:47 p.m.
Mogadishu: Here's how to help
8 hour ago 10:33 p.m.
Gov. Dayton defends low-key Amazon bid
8 hour ago 10:34 p.m.
Kimball football team snaps 42-game losing streak
17 hour ago 1:38 p.m.
Man fleeing home shot by deputy in St. Cloud
19 hour ago 11:09 a.m.
Packers' McCarthy says hit on Aaron Rodgers was 'an illegal act'
14 mins ago 5:58 a.m.
Amazing Autumn Weather
8 hour ago 10:23 p.m.
MSP airport expects big rush of travelers for MEA week
11 hour ago 7:07 p.m.
DNR disses drone use at state parks
10 hour ago 8:10 p.m.
How Carrie Fisher used a cow tongue to stand up for Tucson friend…
8 hour ago 10:38 p.m.
'This is Us' season 2, episode 4 after show
12 hour ago 6:11 p.m.
Local company making the internet accessible for all
12 hour ago 6:31 p.m.
Bakers attempt world's tallest donut stack at MSP