CHASKA, Minn. - If you'd rather get out of doors than out on the town on New Year's Eve, the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum has some options.
They're offering Daytime Trail Adventures on Dec. 31. All treks will depart from the Visitor Center.
- Early Birding, 10-11 a.m., $10 members/$20 nonmembers
- Your guide: Matt Schuth, Naturalist
- Winter Landscapes, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., $10 members/$20 nonmembers
- Your guide: Alan Branhagen, Arboretum Director of Operations
- Snowshoeing or Hiking on Wood Duck Pond Trail, 1-2 p.m., $10 members/$20 nonmembers
- Your guides: Arboretum staff.
- New: Hoigaard's will provide snowshoes for trek participants (limited quantity and weather permitting)
Register at arboretum.umn.edu/nyetreks.aspx