GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Are you part of the 87 percent of adults in U.S. that will create a new year's resolution? Resolutions clearly don't work. Reinvention does work.
According to Chuck Bolton, President of the Bolton Group, says dump the resolutions and re-invent instead.
Bolton says that to reinvent, we'll need some help and a proven system. When we follow the five keys to reinventing our year, we'll have the process and power to make desired change stick.
The Five Keys to a Reinvented Year:
1. Know Your Why – Your why is what gets you out of bed in the morning. Your north star. Define your why. Tie your reinvention goal to your why.
2. Vision – Envision the greatest year possible. Time Magazine Person of the Year. What would that article say about your year? In the eight key areas of life.
3. Goals – You'll need breakthrough goals for your desired change, chunked down into weekly and daily goals.
4. Resistance – Need to recognize and have strategies for overcoming the inevitable resistance.
5. Routine – World class performers and athletes have a daily routine. You'll need a rock solid daily routine to make positive change stick.
No more excuses. No more resolutions. It's time to reinvent.
Here are Bolton's Actions:
Go to The Reinvented New Year where there's a free questionnaire. It's a guide to walk you through the 5 keys and road map to show you how to make 2015 a breakthrough year.
Join Chuck on Tuesday, Jan 6 at 6 pm at Christ Presbyterian Church in Edina at the Business Networking Group where he'll deliver the keynote The Reinvented New Year: 5 Keys to a Breakthrough Year.
To contact Chuck Bolton- head to
The Bolton Group LLC
222 S. Ninth St – Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402