GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - With summer winding down -- it's time to gear up your kids with everything electronic they'll need to make the upcoming school year a success.
Michael Brown with Verizon Wireless joined KARE 11 News @ 4 with some tech ideas for all budgets.
1. The Quirky Upwrite Kickstand and Stylus holds a Smartphone securely and features a conductive tip that functions as a stylus. At an affordable price, it is perfect for students to take notes and create calendar reminders for homework assignments.
2. The ZAGG Keys Universal Bluetooth Keyboard is compatible with any tablet or Smartphone. Students will have that history report done in no time without having to borrow mom or dad's laptop.
3. Slim, light, and waterproof, the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet combines an easy-to-use design with a 10.1 inch HD display that brings media to life with brilliant colors and detail. The two surround-sound speakers offer clear and booming sound.
4. For students that listen to music while completing homework or are taking a technology course this semester, the LG TONE PRO Bluetooth® Stereo Headset is compatible with any tablet or smartphone.
5. The JBL Pulse uses wireless Bluetooth® stereo streaming with NFC for use with any Bluetooth®-enabled smart device. Students can take their class presentation to the next level with correlating sound effects, or be the most popular kid in the study group.