GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - The craft beer industry, at the core of America's current brewing renaissance, is really coming to a head in the Twin Cities and it's all detailed in "A Perfect Pint's Beer Guide to the Heartland" by beer writer and certified Cicerone® Michael Agnew.
Agnew joined KARE 11 News @ 4 to share more of his travels and samplings.
Agnew crisscrossed Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin tasting the astonishing variety of beers on offer at breweries and brewpubs. The result is a region-wide survey of the Midwestern craft beer scene.
Packed with details on more than 200 breweries, A Perfect Pint's Beer Guide to the Heartland offers actual and armchair travelers alike a handbook that includes:
- Agnew's exclusive choices on which beers to try at each location
- Entries on every brewery's history and philosophy
- Information on tours, tasting rooms and attached pubs, and dining options and other amenities
- A survey of each brewery's brands, including its flagship beer plus seasonal brews and special releases
- Brewery equipment and capacity
- Nearby attractions
For more information, head to A Perfect Pint