GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Edina's Red Cow is known for their great burgers. Now, they're serving up brunch items as well.
Chef Travis Langley dropped by KARE Saturday to share his recipe for Pastrami Hash.
Pastrami Hash recipe
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup American fries
1/4 cup diced poblano pepper
1/3 cup of deli sliced pastrami, diced in 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup sauerkraut
2 slices of Swiss cheese
1/4 cup hollandaise
Pinch of smoked paprika
1. Prepare a hollandaise of your choice (lots of recipes online or store bought mix)
2. Place American fries and poblano peppers in a large skillet and cook until potatoes are browned and peppers begin to soften.
3. Add pastrami and sauerkraut, toss then cook until hot.
4. Pile the mixture in the center of the skillet and top with cheese until it melts.
5. Cook your eggs in a separate pan to your liking.
6. Place the hash on a large plate and top with eggs.
7. Ladle the hollandaise over the top and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
8. Serve with toast.
For Red Cow's full brunch menu, visit http://redcowmn.com/breakfast2/.