GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - After the #worstwinterever we want to put all the cold and snow behind us and really #CelebrateSummer. For several weeks this summer we will be revealing 11 fun ways to enjoy the warm weather for a total of 111. The list will include suggestions from KARE 11 anchors, reporters and staff and other local 'celebrities' and leaders.
We will also be asking our viewers to help us #CelebrateSummer with their ideas. Email us at email@example.com with your ideas on how you like to enjoy the season and we'll add some of them to the list. Email us a photo showing the way to celebrate if you have it.
105. I love hangin' with friends at the State Fair, eating cheese curds and previewing all the new attractions. - Julie Nelson, KARE 11 anchor (@JulieNelsonKARE)
106. Summer wouldn't be summer without the Minnesota Renaissance Festival! - Lisa Kielas, KARE 11 Facebook friend
107. Off Broadway Musical Theatre's yearly OUTDOOR THEATRE production! This year it's Into the Woods. Amazing talent, inexpensive ($4 suggested donation/person), and a wonderful way to enjoy those Minnesota evenings! Shows start at 8 p.m. August 7, 8 and 9. - Rachel Hemke, KARE 11 Facebook friend
108. TheSkyline Music Festival takes place at Target Field on August 8 and 9 with musical acts Melissa Etheridge, O.A.R., The Gear Daddies and more.
109. The Walker Art Center's Summer Music & Movies series kicks off August 4. Each Monday features a different live band and movie in the Open Field.
110. Minnesota's festival of performing arts, The Fringe Festival, takes place July 31-August 10, 2014. Over the course of the festival, 169 shows take place across 19 venues for $12 and are all under 60 minutes.
111. The Pizza Luce Block Party returns on August 9 at the downtown location with live music, beer, activities and - of course - plenty of pizza.
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 93 - 104
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 82-92
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 70-81
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 58-69
RELATED:Celebrate summer 47-57
RELATED:Celebrate summer 35-46
RELATED :Celebrate summer 23-34
RELATED: Celebrate summer 12-22
RELATED: Celebrate summer 1-11