GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - After the #worstwinterever we want to put all the cold and snow behind us and really #CelebrateSummer. For several weeks this summer we will be revealing 11 fun ways to enjoy the warm weather for a total of 111. The list will include suggestions from KARE 11 anchors, reporters and staff and other local 'celebrities' and leaders.
We will also be asking our viewers to help us #CelebrateSummer with their ideas. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas on how you like to enjoy the season and we'll add some of them to the list. Email us a photo showing the way to celebrate if you have it.
93. Macy's Glamorama annual music and fashion eventtakes place August 1 at the State Theater and is a great way to dress up, let loose and attend a larger-than-life party all for a great cause. The show will feature music from Jason Derulo and a high-end fashion show with collections from Calvin Klein, Diesel and more. The after party on Macy's 8th floor rooftop will feature food, music, dancing and many more surprises. The event benefits Children's Cancer Research Fund. - Katie Schutrop, KARE 11 digital producer (@kshoop)
94. Enjoy some outdoor live music at HazelFest: Recovery Rocks on August 2 at Hazelden recovery center in Center City, MN. The event features music from the Jayhawks, Trapper Schoepp and the Shades, Communist Daughter and Davina and the Vagabonds.
95. In the summer I like to participate in fun runs my girls like the Shaver Shuffle which will be held on August 2. Sign up at: www.randyshavercancerfund.org. Join us! - Julie Nelson, KARE 11 anchor (@JulieNelsonKARE)
96. It's going to be Beatle Mania on August 2 at Target Field when the legendary Paul McCartney performs in the stadium. Don't have tickets? Head to a nearby rooftop bar and sing along to "Hey Jude" with some friends.
97. Take a walk through the Uptown Art Fair! Tons of unique artists, great food, and entertainment on every corner! (It's a perfect pairing for the Minnesota Fringe Festival too!) - Tyler Michaels who plays Freddy Eynsford-Hill in the Guthrie Theater's production of My Fair Ladywhich runs through August 31
98. Mmmm, crayfish! Head to The Bachelor Farmer in the North Loop of Minneapolis for the Kraftskiva block party featuring live music, drinks and plenty of crayfish.
99. Take a class at Cooks of Crocus Hill. Choose from great summer classes, including: Gourmet Grilling, Summer Fruit Bonanza, Summertime Sweet, and Sizzling Summer Delights.
100. Grab your favorite history buff and head on one of the many Minneapolis history tourswith Mill City Museum!
101.The Red Stag Supperclub block party takes place August 3 and features a lineup of local beer and music including Sonny Knight and the Lakers, Frankie Lee, Alpha Consumer and more.
102. Summer is a great time tovisit the Minnesota State Capitol! The 45-minute tours are offered on the hour and are a fun way to learn about the building's history and architecture. Tours are free, with a suggested donation of $5 per person.
103. Get in the Purple spirit and head down toVikings training camp in Mankato! Watch the team practice, get autographs and more through August 14.
104. Head to one of the best outdoor patios in the Twin Cities -Psycho Suzi's - and order one of their famous tiki drinks!
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 82-92
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 70-81
RELATED: Celebrate Summer 58-69
RELATED:Celebrate summer 47-57
RELATED:Celebrate summer 35-46
RELATED :Celebrate summer 23-34
RELATED: Celebrate summer 12-22
RELATED: Celebrate summer 1-11