GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Valentine's Day is Thursday, and if you're looking to woo your sweetheart with a sweet drink, KARE 11 Sunrise has you covered.
Mixologist Rumi Jaffer, with the North American Brand Ambassador of Phillips Distilling Company, shook up some of his romantic favorites on KARE11 Sunrise.
Red Velvet Cake Martini
• 2 Parts UV Cake Vodka
• 1 Part Trader Vic's Chocolate Liqueur
• Splash of Grenadine
• Cream cheese frosting and red sugar for garnish
• Dip rim of glass in frosting and then dip in sugar.
• Shake with ice and strain into chilled martini glass.
• 1 1/4 oz. Prairie Organic Vodka
• 3/4 oz. peach liqueur
• 2 oz. white cranberry juice
• 1 1/2 oz. champagne
• Pomegranate seeds
• Place spoonful of pomegranate seeds in a chilled martini glass.
• In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, peach liqueur, and white cranberry juice with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into chilled martini glass.
• Top with champagne and serve.
UV Candy Bar Bulldog
• 1 part UV Candy Bar Vodka
• 1 part Trader Vic's Coffee Liqueur
• 1 splash cream or milk
• 1 splash cola
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)