GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- The perfect way to leave winter behind is to freshen up your home.
Lifestyle expert Ross Manning, is with 'Tuesday Morning.' He showed up on KARE11 Sunrise to offer some fun spring ideas to spruce up your home for spring.
Manning says changing the look and feel of your home doesn't have to cost a fortune. Here's some of his tips.
- Make a list and set a budget before you shop for new spring
- In the spring months less is more, so put away some of your accessories and de-clutter.
- Bring in some wicker or sea grass accessories such as boxes and storage baskets
- Use flowers to brighten up dull rooms.
- Add bursts of bright color, energetic patterns, and lively springtime motifs
- Rearrange the furniture. It doesn't cost a thing and it can give any room a fresh new look.
You can find more tips online at TuesdayMorning.com.
Saturday, March 2nd come and check out the Tuesday Morning Woodbury & the Burnsville locations. Tuesday Morning has partnered with Tubman Domestic Violence Services and is helping customers donate items for families by giving them 10% off select items. A donation box is also there to drop off items.
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)