GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Chipotle Mexican Grill has an all new adult beverage to spice up your Cinco de Mayo this year.
Chipotle is now featuring a premium margarita made with Patrol tequila. Recipe can be found below.
- 1.5 oz. Patron Silver tequila
- .5 oz. Cointreau or Patron Citronage
- 1 oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- .5 oz. agave nectar
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Kosher salt for rimming the glass (optional)
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and pour into shaker
- Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and agave nectar
- Cover and shake vigorously for 3-5 seconds, until foamy
- If using salt, place in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of the rocks glass with the lime wedge, then dip the rim in the salt
- Pour contents of shaker into the glass
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)