MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say a woman suspected of robbing banks in Minnesota and Wisconsin is in custody.
The FBI says the 23-year-old Twin Cities area woman robbed banks in the Minnesota communities of Cologne, Stacy and Forest Lake, as well as banks in Menomonie and Hudson, Wisconsin.
The suspect was arrested without incident on Monday at approximately 8:30 p.m. in Roseville, Minnesota by Special Agents of the FBI, along with officers of the Roseville Police Department.
She is believed responsible for the following bank robberies:
- Klein Bank - 210 Paul Avenue North, Cologne, MN, on August 15.
- First State Bank of Wyoming - 6115 Stacy Trail, Stacy, MN, on August 22.
- TCF Bank - 1186 West Broadway, Forest Lake, MN, on September 1.
- First State Bank & Trust - 219 Second Street, Hudson, WI, on September 5.
- Dairy State Bank - 605 Second Street East, Menomonie, WI, on September 9.
"The arrest was the culmination of a joint effort between local law enforcement agencies and the FBI," said FBI Special Agent in Charge J. Chris Warrener.
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. )