GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn.-- This morning executive chef Susan Dunlap from Joan's in the Park joined us with a holiday dessert recipe.
Joan's in the Park is located in St. Paul. For more details, visit joansinthepark.com.
1 ½ cup
1 ½ cup
Whole butter Softened
All purpose flour
Eggs (slightly beaten)
Grated orange peel
Grated lemon peel
Method of Preparation/Procedure
1. Soak raisins in sherry for at least 2 hours. Butter and sugar 16 ramekins.
2. Using the paddle attachment cream together butter and sugar in the mixer. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt and slowly add to butter and sugar.
3. Add the raisins with the sherry and all other ingredients except for the cognac.
4. Portion mixture into the ramekins and cover tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
5. Using a hotel pan prepare a water bath using boiling water. Place the ramekins in the water bath and place in the oven at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
(Copyright 2011 by KARE. All Rights Reserved.)