MINNEAPOLIS -- TwinsFest is back at the newly renovated H.H.H. Metrodome. TwinsFest 2012 admission prices are $9 in advance for adults ($15 at the door) and $5 in advance for children 14 and under ($8 at the door). Advance pricing ends at 5 p.m. CT on Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012.
TwinsFest 2012 is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 27 from 4 to 9:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 29 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Metrodome. More than 60 current, former and future Twins players are expected to appear throughout the course of the weekend. A complete list of players attending will be released in the coming weeks on twinsbaseball.com.
TwinsFest 2012 will feature many new and returning attractions including:
• Autograph stations with current and former Twins players
• Photo opportunities with current and former players
• A Target Field display
• The Upper Midwest's largest baseball card show and collectibles extravaganza with dealers buying and selling
• A baseball skills area featuring speed pitch, MLB yard ball, batting cages and more
• Silent and live auctions of rare sports collectibles (live auction begins at 2 p.m. on Sunday)
• Ticket center to facilitate your Spring Training and Season Ticket needs
• National Anthem and "God Bless America" auditions (registration at event required)
TwinsFest, one of the largest team-run fan festivals in professional sports, is an annual fundraiser for the Minnesota Twins Community Fund. Since its inception in 1989, TwinsFest has raised more than $4.2 million for programs and organizations supported by the Twins Community Fund.
Tickets are available at www.twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467), at the Target Field Box Office, or by visiting a Twins Pro Shop in Roseville, Apple Valley or Minnetonka.
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. )