HOUSTON, Minn. - A Houston girl will spend the next two months at St. Paul's Region's Hospital after being burned during a campfire explosion June 29.
More than 50 percent of 3-year-old Chloe Langen's body was burned from her neck to her knees.
According to her Caring Bridge Website, Chloe will receive skin grafts over the next few weeks.
The good news is she is doing better after spending time sedated and on a breathing tube, the website says.
Chloe was hurt June 29 at Money Creek Haven Campground in Houston.
According to the Houston County Sheriff's Office, an adult poured an accelerant on a campfire, which sparked an explosion.
Chloe was airlifted by Mayo One to Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
Three other children were taken to Gunderson Lutheran in La Crosse, information on their conditions has not been released.
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)