HOUSTON, Minn. - Two young girls seriously burned in a campfire explosion in southeastern Minnesota last month remain hospitalized.
Four-year-old Chloe Langen has been upgraded from critical to serious condition at Regions Hospital in St. Paul. KTTC-TV reports 5-year-old Annabelle Heyer is in fair condition at University Hospital's burn center in Madison, Wis.
Houston County sheriff's officials say an adult poured flammable liquid on a smoldering fire June 29 at Money Creek Haven Campground near Houston. The liquid ignited and caused the container to catch fire and explode.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. )