PLYMOUTH, Minn. - Fire officials say a home in Plymouth was damaged early Wednesday morning but everyone inside made it out safely.
Crews were called to a house in the 14400 block of Carlson Parkway just after 5 a.m.
Authorities say the fire was contained to the garage and an apartment above the garage but did not jump to the home.
Everyone made it out of the house safely.
What sparked the blaze is still under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)