MINNEAPOLIS - It seems everywhere you look in the Fall there are pumpkin flavored products. So, what are the most unique ones in the Twin Cities? KARE 11's Bryan Piatt went searching.
The journey ended at Kasia Organic Salon in Minneapolis where they officer pumpkin facials.
Other items Bryan uncovered include:
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Pumpkin pancakes at Perkins
- Pumpkin ale and pumpkin pie martini at Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery.
- Pumpkin granola, butter, greek yogurt and dog treats at Trader Joe's.
- Three cheese lasagne with pumpkin inside at Pizza Luce.
- Pumpkin pie blizzard at Dairy Queen.
- - Pumpkin Spice Pringles set to release in November.
To share your favorite pumpkin product head to the KARE 11 Facebook page.
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All rights reserved.)