ST. PAUL, Minn. - The most anticipated part of most couple's weddings is the reception and nearly all brides and grooms want it to be something special and memorable.
On Friday, we took a look at some of the hottest trends for 2013. The Saint Paul Hotel's Terrie Bulanek identified the following themes couples might want to consider.
- The Year of Gatsby - Roaring 20's style Glitz, Glamour and Sophistication in dresses and decor
- Beads, Pearls and Jewels
- Black tie weddings
- Softer color tones and monochromatic themes
- Ultra Elegant, but Interactive weddings to bring a comfortable and fun feel to the event - entertainment and games
- Romantic flowers - English garden perennials
- Food and Beverage - Traditional Multi Course Plated Dinner -
- Crystal, Silver and Gold - Downton Abbey Elegance - Old School
- Cocktails and Vintage Glassware Presentations
- Requests for locally sourced vendors and foods in the catering
- Champagne Bars
- After parties and side lounge areas
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)