MINNEAPOLIS -- The Metropolitan Library Service Agency have announced an all new author series that will focus on writers just for teens.
The Teens Know Best Author Series will take place on Saturdays beginning on February 9th and running through April 13th. All appearances will occur from 1 to 2:30 p.m. and will take place at various locations around the metro.
Authors and the dates they will be appearing may be found below:
- 2/9 Jay Asher, best known for Thirteen Reasons Why and The Future of Us
- 2/16 Steve Brezenoff, best known for Brooklyn Burning
- 2/23 Lauren Myracle, best known for Shine
- 3/9 Jordan Sonneblick, best known for Notes from a Midnight Driver and After Ever After
- 3/16 Neal Shusterman, best known for his Unwind trilogy
- 3/23 Andrea Cremer, best known for Rise
- 4/6 Tamora Pierce, best known for Mastiff: the Legend of Beka Cooper
- 4/13 Barry Lyga, best known for I Hunt Killer
For more information on the series, the authors, and for detailed information on dates and location visit the Metro Public Libraries website.
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)