BALDWIN, Wis. -- One-armed skydiver Kevin Burkart will be attempting to break a world record of number of jumps in one day on Wednesday June 19th.
Burkhart will be attempting to break the record at Skydive Twin Cities' Imperfect Jumps event for Parkinson's disease. Donations are being accepted online at perfectjumps.com.
The event is family friendly and pets are welcome!
The all day event begins at 5 a.m. and has lots of activities for everyone to enjoy. Here is a list of events happening throughout the day:
- 5 a.m. Jumping begins at Skydive Twin Cities in Baldwin, WI
- 6 a.m. Breakfast
- 10 a.m. Nordic Walking with Linda Lemke
- 11 a.m. Move your body! Nicola Kapala movement session
- 12 p.m. Lunch-Special presentation by the NPFM
- 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Move your body! Nicola Kapala movement session
- 5:30 p.m. BBQ followed by Dr. Stein presentation
- 7 p.m. Dr. Stein presentation in hangar
- 11 p.m. Jumping ends
- Bounce castle, contests, prizes
- Refreshments sold
For more information and how to get involved visit perfectjumps.com!
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. )