Thank you for your interest in Health Fair 11's Baseline Concussion Screening campaign.
Our goal is to provide you with the basic cognitive assessment information needed in the event you suffer a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Health Fair 11's Baseline Concussion Screenings are administered by ImPACT certified representatives with North Memorial Health Care in accordance with their established medical protocols.
- Open to people 10 – 18 years of age.
- Screenings take place Saturday, February 11, 2012 at KARE 11 Studios.
- Please allow 60 – 90 minutes for Health Fair 11's Baseline concussion screening process.
- Your registration for a Baseline Concussion Screening is NOT a guaranteed appointment. Screening appointment slots are limited.
- If you are scheduled to participate, you will receive a confirmation email from KARE 11 informing you of your time slot.
- Print out this confirmation email and bring it to KARE as proof of your appointment.
Concussion Baseline Screening – Online Registration Form
The Baseline Concussion Screenings are made possible by Health Fair 11, a partnership of KARE 11, UCare, and North Memorial Medical Center. Additional support comes from the Minnesota Brain Injury Association.
Health Fair 11 is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free or low-cost screenings and health education to members of our community. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org