GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - After the #worstwinterever we want to put all the cold and snow behind us and really #CelebrateSummer. For several weeks this summer we will be revealing 11 fun ways to enjoy the warm weather for a total of 111. The list will include suggestions from KARE 11 anchors, reporters and staff and other local 'celebrities' and leaders.
We will also be asking our viewers to help us #CelebrateSummer with their ideas. Email us at email@example.com with your ideas on how you like to enjoy the season and we'll add some of them to the list. Email us a photo showing the way to celebrate if you have it.
48. "I love to longboard around Lake of the Isles during the summer. My kids really enjoy it and I have a blast trying my best to hang with them on the paths. Another of my favorite things to do during Minnesota summer is go to outdoor concerts." Manny Lagos, Minnesota United FC Head Coach.
49. Watch fireworks in St. Paul on the 4th of July. This year they were moved from Harriet Island to the State Capitol Mall.
50. "Plan a fun day at Minnehaha falls. Grab a bite at Sea Salt located in the park, rent bikes to tour around the park and enjoy the beautiful waterfall." Melinda Vang, KARE Facebook fan.
51. Celebrate summer at the Taste of Minnesota. Food, music and fun. Soul Asylum, Starship, Halestorm and Joe Nichols play. Due to flood waters on Harriet Island the festival has been moved to the Carver County Fairgrounds.
52. ACME Comedy Open Mic Night - Takes place every Monday, admission is free and the lineup is a great mix of people just starting out to some of the best comics in the region.
53. Go see the Lake Minnetonka Air Show as part of the Lake Minnetonka 4th of July festivities. It's free and you can watch from The Commons Area in Excelsior.
54. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Little Mekong Night Market on University in St. Paul. The first one will be held on July 5 and then three more Saturdays in the summer. Fresh food, merchandise, music, dancing and a film screening.
56. It's the 50th anniversary for The Country Drive In located in Winthrop, Minn. It's open for the summer season and specializes in burgers, homemade ice cream and fried chicken. Thanks to KARE Facebook fan Steph Thorsen for letting us know about it.
57. Go camping in one of the many beautiful Minnesota State Parks. A great place for new campers is Itasca State Park and you can even walk across the headwaters of the Mississippi.
RELATED: Celebrate summer 35-46
RELATED: Celebrate summer 23-34
RELATED: Celebrate summer 12-22
RELATED: Celebrate summer 1-11