WOODBURY, Minn. -- Green beer is not for everyone. Rachael Perron, Chef and Culinary Director for Kowalski's is here to pair great beers and beverages with wonderful Irish cheeses for some unique and simple St. Patrick's Day bites!
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these great cheese and wine pairings:
· Kerrygold Aged Cheddar with Whisky pairs with The Knot Irish Whiskey
· Kerrygold Dubliner with Stout and Guinness Draft Stout
· Kerrygold Skellig with Murphy's Red Ale
· Daru with Talbot "Logan" Pinot Noir
· Cashel Blue together with Montinore Muller Thurgau (organic wine, similar to reisling)
· Cahill's Porter and Summit Porter (local)
Kowalski's has Wine Shop locations in Woodbury, Stillwater, Eagan, and Uptown.