WAYZATA, Minn. -- Lunds and Byerly's is opening a new one-of-a-kind restaurant.
The Wayzata Lunds and Byerly's Kitchen, located at 250 Superior Blvd., is a first-of-its-kind Twin Cities food destination focusing extensively on freshly prepared offerings for dine-in or take-out.
It opened March 6 and offers everything from made-to-order sandwiches, sushi and a hot food bar to heat-and-serve entrées, a salad bar and a charcuterie featuring cut-to-order Italian meats. Burgers, stone-oven pizzas, seasonal entrées, and more are also offered through a chef-driven dining experience that includes a wine and beer bar.
Seared scallops with edamame succotash recipe:
- 4 jumbo sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz. edamame succotash
- 2 tablespoons onion jam
- 2 tablespoons water or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Sorrel leaves and sliced radishes for garnish
- Heat a sauce pan over medium-high heat; then add canola oil and sea scallops. Sprinkle preferred amount of salt and pepper on scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip scallops and add edamame succotash, onion jam and water. Cook for 4 minutes; then add butter, stir and remove from heat.
- Suggestion: plate with sorrel leaves and sliced radishes.