GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Looking for some last minute gift ideas for Valentine's Day? Say it with flowers. Susie Bachman of Bachman's stopped by the KARE 11 @4 studios with some fresh ideas.
Here are some of her favorites-
1. Watch 'em Grow- It continually grows and produces loads of color. Susie says it's a great item with a hint of spring.
2. Tulip Garden- Hydroponic tulip garden
3. Blooming basket- Susie shows off a basket full of blooming plants.
5. Cyclamen- Pink and purple tones, popular on Valentine's Day. Plus, they have a sweet smell!
6. Hydrangea- Beautiful pink tones
1. Red roses- Susie shows off a traditional Valentine arrangement.
2. Sentiments- A colorful assortment of roses
3. Tantalizing tulips- Assorted tulips in a vase with rocks on the bottom
4. Designer choice arrangements
In addition, Susie says you can never go wrong with chocolates.