GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- The Olympics may be over, but we're still looking to the London games forfitnessinspiration. If you watched beach volleyball,it was hard to miss the players buns of steel and strong legsfrom jumping, bumping and digging.
We all know better buns don't happen from sitting on the couch. However, if you don't have the time or resources to be playing an hour of beach volleyball a day, then do some strength training on your own.
Fitness Expert Chris Freytag showedshared anat home workout to do 3 days a week to firm and tone your lower half.
- Basic lunges - 15 with each leg , 3 sets
- Deadlifts - 15 reps, 3 sets
- Side to side squats- 5 to the right, 5 to the left, 3 sets
- Jump squats- 10 times, 3 sets
- Bridges- 15 lower lifts, add calves, 3 sets
For more great workout tips visit www.chrisfreytag.com.