GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Madison Mayberry from Betty Crocker Kitchens joined KARE in the kitchen Saturday morning to share some festive Cinco de Mayo recipes.
Dish descriptions with a corresponding link to their detailed recipe can be found below:
- Chipotle Chicken Puffy Tacos:Puffy taco shells stuffed with pulled rotisserie chicken in chipotle sauce, topped with fresh guacamole, salsa and favorite toppings like lettuce, tomato and queso fresco.
- Citrus Margarita with Smoky Chile Salt: Triple citrus (orange, lemon, lime) margarita with a smoky chile salt rim. Chile salt is hand mixed with fine sea salt, ancho and chipotle chile powders.
- Beer Battered Fish Tacos: Crispy, Mexican beer-battered fried fishwrapped in warm flour tortillas, topped with shredded red cabbage, chimichurri aioli and fresh jalapenos.
- Hibiscus Lime Margarita:Homemade hibiscus syrup adds bright flavor and vibrant color to a fresh lime margarita.
- HarissaRoasted Sweet Potato Tacos(Gluten Free): Warm corn tortillas filled with harissa roasted sweet potatoes, topped with herbed feta, Greek yogurt and crunchy quinoa.
- Honey Lemon Margarita(Gluten Free): Fresh, light and lemony margarita sweetened with a touch of honey.
- Coconut Curry Chicken Tacos: Grilled tortillas filled with coconut curry chicken, green apple and Thai basil, topped with mango chile sauce and crunchy peanuts.
- Mango Thai Basil Margarita: Mango margarita infused with the flavors of lime and Thai basil.
- Banh Mi Pork Tacos: Spicy, honey-glazed pork wrapped in warm tortillas, topped with carrot daikon slaw, Sriracha mayo and fresh toppings like jalapenos, cilantro and cucumber slices.
- Cucumber Cilantro Margarita: Muddled cucumber and cilantro add fresh flavor to a lime margarita.