GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Andrew Zimmern, host of the Travel Channel's hit show, Bizarre Foods, now has a food truck featuring foods he has discovered from around the world.
Mateo Mackbee, AZ Canteen Food Truck Managertalkedabout the menu on Food Truck Friday.
AZ Canteenis at Target Field, selling goat burgers insection 120. They are available at every Twins home game.
The truck will be at the Fulton Brewery all day Saturday June 8th, and overnight at the Northern Sparks Art Festival in St. Paul June 8-9th.
- AZ Canteen Dog
- Andouille, Oyster and Crab Gumbo
- Crispy Pork Belly with Green Papaya Salad, Chiles, Lime With Fried Egg
- Cabrito Butter Burger with Roasted Tomatoes, Charred Onions, Pickles
- Cabrito Sausage Grinder with Cabbage Slaw
- Griddled Veal Tongue on a toasted Parker roll with Lemon, Capers, Arugula and Tonnato Sauce
- IZZY'S Handcrafted Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Nicaraguan Dulce de Leche Shaved Ice with Pound Cake "Loly's Style"