GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn.-Can you have good food and big fun allin one place? You can when you head to the Big Thrill Factory in Minnetonkawho iscelebrating it's grand opening.
The family entertainment center has everything from bowling to lazer tag, bump and spin cars, mini golf and a kids fun factory.
Chef Keith Endres joined KARE 11 News @ 4 to create one of his favorites, Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
BIG THRILL FACTORY CAFÉ- BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS
-Courtesy of Chef Keith Endres
2 C Your Favorite Hot Sauce (Franks or Tabasco)
1/2 C Honey
1 T C Cajun or your favorite spice blend
1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
2 C Melted Butter
1. Melt butter in a microwave and mix in the rest of the ingredients
together in a mixing bowl and Set aside
12 Mini Hamburger Buns, or Dinner Rolls
3 or 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into 2" x ¼" strips
1 Sweet Onion, sliced into 2" x ¼" strips
Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Brush the chicken breasts with a little Buffalo Sauce, sprinkle with salt & pepper, then
grill (or bake in the oven) to an internal temperature of 165 F (no pink)
2. Let the chicken rest for 3 minutes then slice thinly for sliders prep
3. Sauté red peppers and onions in frying pan until soft, add sliced chicken and
stir in the buffalo sauce, toss a few times to meld the flavors
4. Place chicken mixture on top of buns and then top off with a little blue cheese dressing and crumbles
5. Share and enjoy! (or don't share!)
For more information about their specials, head to the Big Thrill Factory.