GOLDEN VALLEY,Minn.-- Feel like your job search has gone stale lately? Maybe you need to take it to the next level.
Jeremy Berg fromBERG Professional Staffingdropped by the show today to share some suggestions.
1.Call prospective companies. Take the initiative to call a company to see if they are hiring.
2. Find out the hiring manager. Address your resume/cover letter to a specific individual.
3. Tailor your resume to the job. Make sure you have more than one version of your resume.
4. Join networking groups. Network with people in your field of study that are also looking for an opportunity.
5. Utilize a professional recruiter. Recruiters have positions that aren't always posted on the web.
6. Job searching is a full time job. Don't treat your search like it's a part-time option.
For more information about Jeremy and BERG Professional Staffing, check out bergstaffing.com.