El Diablo Burger recipe:
- 4- 1/3 lb. Burgers (You can use your choice of beef we use our Limosine Beef)
- 4 Potato Buns
- 4 Leaf Lettuce
- 8 Tomatoes
- 10 Slices Red Onion
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 oz. House Pickled Peppers
- 2 oz. Fried Tobacco Onions
- 3 Orange Slices
- 4 Slice of house made pickles
- Heaping pile of fresh cut French Fries
- Start by blanching your French fries in oil that is at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 to 10 mins. Drain French fries and let cool for 20 mins. Now reheat the oil to 350 degrees for frying later.
- Hand Patty your burgers to the thickness that you desire. Lightly salt and pepper your patties and set on the grilling. Now you start toasting your bus while your burgers on the grill.
- Start frying your French Fries until golden brown 5 to 7 min. Season your fries and set them aside for plating.
- Now you can start putting together your plates.
- Place your garnish of pickles and oranges on the side of the plate. Now place your buns on the plate and garnish with your lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Place your cream cheese, pickled peppers, and fried onions on your burgers.
- Now start plating your burgers place your burger on the bottom half of the bun. And place your side of fries on the side of plate.
- Serve to your friends and enjoy.
Dark Apple Cocktail recipe:
- Serve in handled jar ½ filled with ice
- No straw
- 1 oz Gosling's dark rum
- ½ oz maple syrup
- Top with Strongbow cider
- Garnish with 6" sprig of rosemary (smacked)
- Fill pint glass ½ way with ice. Add Rum & Stir. Now you can top with cider.
- Smack the rosemary and insert into drink no straw necessary.
- The smell (aroma) of the rosemary by your nose is a main aspect of the drink.
Mason's is located on sixth street and Hennepin Avenue South in downtown Minneapolis.