GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Please join your neighbors and friends for Family Night at the Apple Valley Medical Center on Tuesday, July 31, from 6-8 p.m.
• Sports and back-to-school physicals
• Smoking cessation information
• Blood pressure screenings
• Sleep health information
• Skin care tips, including drawings for acne kits
• Presentation on "The Importance of Exercise - Running and Walking." This will include grip strength analysis and ergonomics.
• Presentation on "The Three Most Common Ankle and Foot Injuries in Sports." These are Achilles tendon/plantar fasciitis, ankle sprains and instability, and turf toe.
• Free bike helmets to the first 50 children
Admission is free. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, July 31, from 6-8 for Family Night at the Apple Valley Medical Center.
14655 Galaxie Avenue
Apple Valley, MN 55124
(Copyright 2012 KARE. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)