Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.kare11.com/video/2231420174001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Dine out for Life

Dine out for Life

01:56 | 4/24/2014 7:07:03 AM
Guard opens fire at Kabul hospital

Guard opens fire at Kabul hospital

00:29 | 4/24/2014 6:56:54 AM
Showers expected all day

Showers expected all day

02:37 | 4/24/2014 5:25:04 AM
Lisa Opie Was Born to Wear a Bikini

Lisa Opie Was Born to Wear a Bikini

00:51 | 4/24/2014 5:09:04 AM