Have you had enough of winter yet? Is your home feeing a little chilly? Is your energy bill higher than you'd like? If you answered yes to any of these questions, today is your day!
Whether you're a home owner or a renter, we often crank up our thermostat when we fill that chill in the colder corners of our home. From bedrooms to basements and living areas, your furnace is often over-working in many areas of your house to compensate for the spots that never feel warm enough.
Rather than relying upon that old, loud and energy-demanding space heater technology from years ago, safe convection heat is the best reinforcement you can buy. It's also my favorite bargain today as retailers look for one final way to clear stock.
If you've never experienced micathermic heat, these brilliant portable systems are virtually silent and efficiently use 1500 watts of heat to target that cold square footage in your home. They bring the heat in a most frugal and energy-efficient way. This is also a great way to reduce the wear and tear on your main heating system.
To hear how quiet the Bionaire Console Heater is, click the play button!
- Whisper quiet heat
- Extremely safe with tip-over protection and auto shut-off
- Adjustable thermostat lets you pick that perfect temperature
- Ways up to 50 percent less than oil-filled heaters
- No noisy fan or demanding energy
- Ideal for both large and small spaces (heated up to 1000 open square feet in our tests)
- Heater is on wheels with integrated carry system
- Lowest-recorded price today with free delivery
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.