FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. — The 2019 Minnesota State Fair Grandstand lineup is now complete with Tuesday's announcement that country star Dierks Bentley will fill the final open slot.
Bentley, known for hits like "What was I thinkin'," "I hold on" and "Black," will play Saturday, August 24 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $50, $65 and $75 and are all reserved seating. They go on sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m. via Etix.com or by calling 1-800-514-3849. Tickets will also be available at the State Fair box office for a short window of time on Friday, June 7 from 10 a.m. to noon.
After 15 years in country music Bentley continues to be a dominant voice with more than 8.6 billion overall digital streams. The singer-songwriter has scored 18 number ones and co-wrote 10 of the 13 tracks on his current album 'The Mountain', including the poignant new single “Living.” which follows two back-to-back Number Ones, “Woman, Amen” and “Burning Man.”
Bentley has piled up a laundry list of nominations from the American Country Music Awards, Country Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards and more while also earning 14 GRAMMY nominations. He joins the following acts in the 2019 State Fair Grandstand lineup.
- Hootie & the Blowfish: Group Therapy Tour with special guest Barenaked Ladies (Thursday, Aug. 22)
- Why Don’t We (Friday, Aug. 23)
- Trace Adkins & Clint Black with special guest Terri Clark: Hits. Hats. History. Tour (Sunday, Aug. 25 – concert start time changed to 7 p.m.)
- Tommy James and the Shondells and Happy Together Tour 2019 (Monday, Aug. 26)
- Weird Al” Yankovic Strings Attached Tour (Tuesday, Aug. 27)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates with special guest G. Love & Special Sauce (Wednesday, Aug. 28)
- Logic (Thursday, Aug. 29)
- Lionel Richie (Friday, Aug. 30)
- The Current’s Music On-A-Stick featuring Brandi Carlile with special guests Mavis Staples and Savannah Conley (Saturday, Aug. 31)
- MSF Amateur Talent Contest Finals (Sunday, Sept. 1)
- ZZ Top - 50th Anniversary Tour with special guest Cheap Trick (Monday, Sept. 2)