ST. PAUL, Minn. - Holman's Table is now open at Holman's Field in the historic downtown St. Paul Airport. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you don't have to go through security to eat there.
They also have a "Speed Holman" with beverages and espresso that allows travelers to grab something to go.
Troy Reding, Owner, Cory Henkel, Executive Chef and Calvin Motes, Head Bartender shared more about the restaurant and its food and drink menu.
Holman's Table Duck Ragout Recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1/4 oz
Rosemary Sprig 1 ea
Crushed Red Pepper 1 pinch
Ricotta Gnocchi 4 oz
Duck Confit 4 oz
Tomato Ragout 2 oz
Duck Stock 2 oz
Grated Parmesan 1/2 oz
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in saute pan
2. Saute rosemary sprig and gnocchi until caramelized
3. Add crushed red pepper and mix
4. Deglaze pan with duck stock and tomato ragout
5. Add duck confit and mix well
6. Bring sauce to simmer
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper
9. Top with grated parmesan and rosemary sprig
Holman's Table Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
Isanti Sunken Bobber Bourbon 2 oz
Demerara Syrup 3/8 oz
Angostura Bitters 2 dashes
Orange Peel (quarter-sized) 1 each
Large ice cube (clear ice) 1 each
1. Add Demerara syrup and Angostura Bitters to a rocks glass
2. Place a single, water-clear ice cube into the glass
3. Pour Isanti Sunken Bobber Bourbon over the ice
4. Light a match, allowing the phosphorus tip to burn out completely.
5. Wave it underneath the orange peel for 3 seconds without allowing the flame to touch the peel.
6. Twist and pinch the orange pel, spraying the orange oils through the flame over the drink, igniting the oils
7. Drop the orange peel into the drink. DO NOT rub peel on rim of glass