GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. – If you’ve landed a new job, there’s often a lot of questions about how to notify your current employer.
Ted Chalupsky with The Right Staff stopped by KARE 11 at 4 to talk about how to resign without burning any bridges.
Here’s what he recommends:
1. Make sure you've finalized the details of the new job.
2. Write your resignation letter.
3. Tell your manager before anyone else.
4. Give adequate notice.
5. Be prepared for an exit interview.
6. Keep in touch and remain professional.