- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grated nutmeg to taste
- Combine the sugar and water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the cranberries and return to a boil, then lower the heat so that the liquid simmers.
- Add the apples, walnuts, raisins, Grand Marnier, orange and lemon juices, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the sauce cool.
- Serve in a side bowl with turkey.
RELATED: RECIPE: Bel's brussel sprouts
RELATED: RECIPE: Whole roasted cauliflower
RELATED: RECIPE: Potato latkes