By reimagining Indian cuisine – be it individual dining and sharing, a mix of small plates, entrees and sharing entrees with sides and desserts, complemented by equally creative and thoughtful mocktails, cocktails and beverages created with fresh seasonal ingredients and infused liquors – Raag Progressive Indian Cuisine will tantalize your all of your senses in ways that only Raag’s special blend of flavors and hospitality can.
Open Monday to Saturday: Lunch 11:00am - 02:30pm Dinner 04:00pm - 10:00pm Sunday: Lunch 11:00am - 02:30pm Dinner 04:00pm - 09:30pm
For more info visit them https://raagindiancuisine.com/
INGREDIENTS serve’s 4
• New Zealand lamb chops-640 grams
• Ginger paste- 20 grams
• Garlic paste-20 grams
• Oil-60 ml
• Lemon-60 ml
• Salt-To taste
• Green chilly paste-20 grams
• Mace powder-10 grams
• Garam masala powder-20 grams
• Turmeric powder-20 grams
• Coriander powder-20 grams
• Cardamom powder-20 grams
• Black Salt-20 grams
• Hung curd-400 grams
• raw papaya paste-60 grams
• Cashew paste-60 grams
• Clean and wash the lambchops. Using a steak hammer flatten the meat a bit.
• Pat dry. Keep aside.
• Combine half of the ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder. Marinate the lamb chops
with this mixture, cover and let it rest in refrigerator for two hours.
• In the mean time combine rest of the ingredients and chill it for two hours.
• Post two hours, marinate the chops with the prepared mixture.
• Heat a barbeque pan or a nonstick pan over medium heat, add clarified butter and cook each
side for around five minutes, till your desired doneness.
• Serve hot with a side of salad and mint chutney