GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — Looking for some new ways to change up your deviled eggs or egg salad sandwich recipes? Food blogger and recipe creator Jamie Preuss from So Happy You Liked It joined KARE 11 Saturday to share some creative ideas to help you use up any leftover hard-boiled eggs from Easter.
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 4 cornichons, chopped
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, whisking to combine.
- Sample the sauce, adjusting the seasoning to your liking.
- Sauce can be made up to 1 day in advance, but is best served fresh.
- Serve sauce with your favorite cooked fish, chicken, or roasted vegetables such as asparagus or potatoes.
Watch more KARE11 Saturday:
Watch the latest coverage from KARE11 Saturday in our YouTube playlist:
WATCH MORE ON KARE 11+
Download the free KARE 11+ app for Roku, Fire TV, and other smart TV platforms to watch more from KARE 11 anytime! The KARE 11+ app includes live streams of all of KARE 11's newscasts. You'll also find on-demand replays of newscasts; the latest from KARE 11 Investigates, Breaking the News and the Land of 10,000 Stories; exclusive programs like Verify and HeartThreads; and Minnesota sports talk from our partners at Locked On Minnesota.
- Add KARE 11+ on Roku here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Roku Channel Store.
- Add KARE 11+ on Fire TV here or by searching for KARE 11 in the Amazon App Store.
- Learn more about KARE 11+ here.