TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Bay Lightning take on the Dallas Stars in Edmonton for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday night.The Lightning lead the series 3-2.
If you want to stream the game but you've cut the cord, you can sign up for free trials of different streaming platforms with live TV. Sling, Fubo and Hulu Live all have free trial options.
Of course, there's nothing like party snacks while you're enjoying the game! We put together a twist on a Tampa classic, a hockey-themed dessert and a fun, adults-only cocktail to make for your viewing party.
Tampa Chicken Cuban Bombers
- Refrigerated crescent dough sheets (2 cans) or flattened biscuit rounds (16 pieces)
- Pulled rotisserie chicken, 1 whole chicken (bones and skin removed)
- Deli sliced ham, 4 slices (cut into fourths)
- Sliced swiss cheese, 4 slices (cut into fourths)
- 2 tbs yellow mustard
- 16 pickle slices
1. If you're using crescent dough sheets, slice one rectangular sheet into 8 pieces. Repeat with the second sheet. If using biscuits, flatten each round into a circle 1/4 of an inch thick.
2. Layer a slice of swiss cheese, ham, mustard, pickle and about 2 tablespoons of pulled chicken inside a dough square.
3. Fold the dough pocket closed and then turn over.
4. Bake on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cookies and cream hockey puck dessert dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons of butter, softened,
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 Oreo cookies, cream and cookies separated
- 5 chopped or crushed oreo cookies
- Pretzel sticks, sliced apples or graham crackers for serving
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, 7 oreo cream centers and 5 chopped oreo cookies
2. Line a circle dish with plastic wrap. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the lined dish. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
3. In a blender or food processor, pulse oreo cookies (without cream center) until powdered
4. Pull chilled cream cheese hockey puck from fridge. Unwrap and cover with powdered oreo crumbs
5. Transfer to serving tray and serve with pretzels, fruit or graham crackers
Lightning Bolt Lemonade
- 4 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces vodka or white rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- sliced lemons
1. Put ice into a glass
2. Pour lemonade into glass, followed by vodka or rum and blue curacao
3. Garnish with slice lemons and enjoy!
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to fill Supreme Court seat
- Dallas Stars force Game 6, defeating the Bolts in double overtime
- Bucs announce plan to welcome back fans for home games
- FHP: Woman stabs boyfriend on I-4, then is hit and killed by truck
- Gov. DeSantis lifts state-level restaurant capacity restrictions, allows Florida to move to Phase 3 of reopening
- Hurricane season has suddenly gone on 'nap' mode. Here's likely why
- Results of climate change: Warmer world, stronger storms
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter