Spend your Sunday on a garden tour that benefits the Plymouth Library.
Friends of the Plymouth Library is hosting the self guided tour with fives homes to stop and marvel at, each with a unique garden theme. Tickets are available at the Plymouth Bachman's for $10 or $15 at any of the stops on the tour.
1. 4130 Juneau Lane North, Plymouth, 55446 features a livable treehouse, pond with swans and newly installed vegetable garden.
2. 2830 West Medicine Lake Drive, Plymouth, 55441 has multiple garden types focusing on native plants and grasses on Medicine Lake.
3. 1745 Magnolia Lane North, Plymouth, 55441 has more than 40 potted geraniums and you can learn how to over-winter yours!
4. 225 Forestview Lane North, Plymouth, 55441 has a wild marsh, rock garden and a spring-fed pond!
5. 110 Kingsview Lane North, Plymouth, 55447 features a pond with waterfall and may hybridized plants.