As the end of the year draws near, it is the perfect time for some reflection.
Did you meet the goals you set for 2019?
Financial adviser Nicole Middendorf has 5 money moves to start right now to set you up for success and crush your 2020 money goals:
- Set up your financial goals. Use the SMART method (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely).
- Review your spending over the past year.
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Pull your credit report and check for any errors.
- Make a plan for retirement. Consider your employer 401(k), Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, etc