JoMomma's is currently donating a portion of our sales to the Randy Shaver Cancer Fund until the end of July. You can visit them on their website.
They shared a fun salmon recipe dressed in their JoMomma's pineapple mango salsa.
SALMON AND MANGO SALSA INGREDIENTS:
- 4 (6-oz) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- granulated garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced limes (optional)
- JoMomma's salsa
SALMON AND MANGO SALSA PROCESS:
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (medium-high heat for gas)
- Open vents on bottom and lid of charcoal grill.
- Rub salmon with oil, kosher salt, granulated garlic and freshly ground pepper.
- Place thinly sliced limes on top.
- Put salmon on plank, skin side down (if salmon is too wide for plank, fold in thinner side to fit).
- Grill, covered with lid, until salmon is just cooked through and edges are browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Internal temperature should be 135 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top with your favorite JoMomma's salsa!