Just in time for those beloved summer beverages and food dishes, get ready for a bargain that crushes it in every sense of the word!
From pesto to gazpachos of for those lighter summer treats, we have now tested five different professional-grade blenders. The price points were $850, $650, $450 and two models under $250. While all brands performed decently, one commercial blender crushed ice and larger vegetables and fruit faster with 10 grades of rotation speed.
Where did the other blenders fall short compared to the favorite one we tested? Non-commercial grade blenders left ice un-crushed and could not handle breaking down tiny seeds. Many were overly noisy and move all over the counter during use.
Click the play button to see this summer’s best blender in action.
- 1600-watt, high-speed motor breaks cell walls and releases all nutrition of ingredients
- 10,000-30,000 rotations per minute
- Instant high speed grinding
- ETL/ FDA-approved and BPA-free
- 6-piece stainless steel blade
- Ideal for summer treats, smoothies gazpachos, smoothies, shakes, pasta sauce, meat grinding, dressings, soups and marinades
- A healthier way to make your own baby food
- Crushed iced better than competitors
- The most durable and quiet in its class
- Gravity switch guarantees blender stops working when pitcher is removed
- Larger pitcher than competitors: ideal for creamy soups, thick dips, sticky dough, cake batters
$100 Off Top Rated 1600 Watt Commercial Grade Blender + Free Delivery
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- Why now is the best time to buy an air conditioner
- This can replace your stinky household sponges
- Robo vacs drop to $99 for dad
- Save $50 today on summer's best Bluetooth speaker
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.