GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. — Bummed because you didn't score a great Amazon Prime Day deal on Monday?
Don't sweat it. The event is now a two-day affair, meaning there are plenty of bargains to be had Tuesday as well.
Prime Day can be... a LOT to take in... so KARE 11's Julie Nelson serves up these five things to know, to help you score a great Prime Day buy.
- Sign up for Amazon alerts through their mobile app: You’ll automatically get the alerts, with discounts.
- Don’t hesitate: Amazon carts refresh every 15 minutes, and stuff can sell out quickly. Act fast on Lightning deals as well: They sell out fast and only last while items are available.
- Check reviews before buying: Make sure product and seller are legit. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Don't forget about competing sales: Other major retailers like Target, Walmart and Best Buy want to steal some of the spotlight and are offering their own deals.
- The clock is ticking: Amazon's Prime Day event ends Wednesday at 1:59 a.m. CST.