FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. - We want to help you budget for the Minnesota State Fair, so our Cory Hepola did it all, tallying up the costs for one person experiencing a "normal" day.
- Parking: $14
- One Adult Ticket: $14
- Snack #1; Sweet Martha's Cookies (bucket): $17
- Miracle of Birth Center: Free
- Mighty Midway: $25 for a 30-ticket sheet (about five rides)
- Lunch: Pronto Pup $5, Cheese Curds $6, Lemonade $5
- Bandshell stage for a show: Free
- Coliseum for a show: Free
- Snack #2; Malt: $5
- Souvenir: $15 (average)
But remember, that didn't include beer, wine, or a concert at the Grandstand.
Although it did include people watching, which is always FREE.