It's hot, it's trending and it's your key to removing 99 percent of the harmful plaque on your teeth, and bringing a dentists' professional cleaning to your home. It's oral cancer awareness month and in my quest to save you cash, one gadget will now floss your teeth for you.
As many people know, dentists recommend flossing as the no. 1 way to prevent cavities. Did you know it also prevents gum cancer? Dental picks and water flossers have been around for a while but they are usually very expensive and have terrible batteries. That same high-pressured water hose that a dentist uses to keep your teeth clean is now part of the technology comprising one top-rated gadget.
The best part is using one of these means you never have to use dental floss again. Click the play button to see the Pur-Stream Wireless Flosser in action.
- Whitens teeth after just one week of use
- Removes 99 percent of all plaque
- No. 1 dentist and doctor recommended product
- Can be used in addition to a traditional or electric toothbrush
- Reaches hard to access areas of your mouth
- You can feel noticible results after just one use
- Recommended for braces and dentures
- 100 percent waterproof
- Ideal for those who drink coffee, tea or wine
- Rechargeable and portable
- One battery charge lasted two weeks in our tests!
- Lowest recorded price today for oral cancer awareness month
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.