ST PAUL, Minn — You can get a free ride anywhere in St. Paul this Thanksgiving Eve.
The rides are courtesy of the Criminal Defense Attorney and Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo and Stokka.
If you have been drinking you can get an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride and be reimbursed.
Here are the requirements, according to their website:
- Rides must be in the St. Paul metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5 p.m. on Wednesday (Thanksgiving Eve) and 10 a.m. the next morning (Thanksgiving)
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- A maximum value of $30 anywhere in the St. Paul metro area
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions
Within 10 days following the holiday, mail a receipt, photocopy of a valid driver’s license, and PayPal associated email address to:
Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka
Attn: Free Ride Share Program
332 Minnesota Street Suite W1080
Saint Paul, MN 55101